From RoR Wiki
Whether you are a new player to Warhammer, a returning player, or a veteran, this guide can help you navigate the world of Scenarios in Return of Reckoning.
- To queue for scenarios, click the Scenario queuer button at the top left of your mini map.
- Scenarios are better experienced with others; Grab a friend or a party and queue together.
- Scenarios have a time limit of 15 minutes.
- Scenarios are score-based up to 500 points. Player kills, holding control points or control objects, capturing control points, or a combination of these contribute to earning points.
- Scenarios have a universal resurrection timer with a maximum time of 30s, so each time you hit the Respawn button, it can take anywhere from 1 to 30 seconds to respawn at your warcamp.
- Scenarios have a population cap. Most are capped at 24 players total (two groups per realm). Some scenarios are flagged for 6v6 only, normally on a semi-regular rotation between The Eternal Citadel, Caledor Woods, or Lost Temple of Isha. Other scenarios can hold as many as 18 per side (36 total), like Battle for Praag or Gromril Crossing.
- Scenarios are based on your tier, so you will only be matched with players in your tier. The current tiers are:
- Tier 1: 1-15
- Tier 2/3: 16-30
- Tier 4: 31-40
- To determine the pick-up group scenario, type .pug into the /say channel.
- Note: You will not be able to mount if you pick up a flag, bauble, or other type of object. This is intentional.