|High Pass Cemetery|
|Race(s)||Empire vs Chaos|
IMPORTANTTeaming up and queueing with other players increases your winning chance and rewards!
Highpass Cemetery takes place in an old cemetery which marks the place of an ancient battle. A flat, snowy place, the cemetery is notable for the waist-deep fog and the ominous gravestones, mausoleums, and statues littering the grounds.
This SC features simple dual capture mechanics. Capture both the Stag and the Crypt to earn points for your Realm and be granted a powerful boon to destroy your enemies! Effectively, your Realm should look forward to capture one point as soon as possible, while a few other prevent the capture of the other point, by the opposing Realm. The Cemetery is a location filled with obstacles that could be used for LoS (Line of Sight) in order to counter casters and isolate enemies from their healers.
Every scenario has a different way to calculate the score for each Realm. In this SC:
- Kill = 5 points
- Capture both objectives = 80 points
- Hold both objectives for 15 seconds = gain a damage buff
- Head out the gates at the start of the match, have half the group go to The Crypt and the other half go to The Stag. Fight for control of these two objectives, and once you have control defend them.
- If you zerg 1 objective point, consider leaving 3 people to defend that objective while the rest of the team push to the other objective.
- Slaughtering your enemies in this scenario is a must, however you need to profit from any team fight win to instantly capture the objectives.
- Hold the conquered objectives for 15 seconds in order to gain the team-wide damage buff.
The enemy team might be assisting targets, in that case, make sure to keep their target alive. Swap guards fast enough. If it's a chill fight, try to sneak capture the objective or prevent it from being captured by the enemy team.
- Melee DPS:
Make sure to keep pressure on the enemy healers and assist other damage dealers to nuke down enemies.
- Ranged DPS:
Around the objectives, the distance and environment are tight, keep a large distance between you and the enemies. Keep your eyes open for sneak captures, your melee DPS and tank teammates might not notice an enemy capturing the objective.
Make sure to keep yourself and other healers up at all costs. Keep a large enough distance and use LoS to avoid being nuked by range DPS.
Best way to team up
Teaming up in Return of Reckoning is easy. You can ask for a group or advertise one using the Looking For Group channel. Simply type /5 in your chat and advertise your message. You should aim for a 2-2-2, which translates to 2 tanks, 2 damage dealers and 2 healers before queueing. Queueing with a team drastically increases your win rate and thus your rewards.