Blood of the Black Cairn
|Blood of Black Cairn|
|Race(s)||High Elf vs Dark Elf|
IMPORTANTTeaming up and queueing with other players increases your winning chance and rewards!
Blood of the Black Cairn is a Warhammer Online scenario that is open to all tiers. Hold as many objectives as you can while continuing to advance. Charge forth, defeat your enemies and earn a decisive victory at the site of the Black Cairn family's historic shame.
Blood of the Black Cairn is a 5 capture point match. Try to capture and hold all the points, but in order to do this your realm must control the two areas nearest to your spawn and then capture The Crossroads. Once you control the Crossroads your enemy's capture points are yours for the taking! Beware, enemy players can sneak behind your battle lines and neutralize any areas you control!
Every scenario has a different way to calculate the score for each Realm. In this SC:
- Kill = 6 points
- Objective Capture = 0 points
Points Per Tick:
- Objective near Allied Base = 1 point per tick
- Objective at the Middle = 2 points per tick
- Objective near the Enemy Base = 4 points per tick
- All the 5 Objectives captured = 12 points per tick
- Split out at first and head out as fast as possible to the 2 nearest objectives. You need them to capture the middle objective.
- Send most of your team to middle objective and try to capture the enemy objectives that are near their base to push them away from middle.
- If you capture middle objective, you can start playing aggressive as your 2 own flags, near your base, are secured from backdoor capturing.
- While you push and play aggressively, always retreat strategically in order to keep enough defenses on the middle objective.
Maintain pressure on objectives as they're not 'Click-to-capture'. Standing there is enough.
- Melee DPS:
Make sure to keep pressure on the enemy healers and assist other damage dealers to nuke down enemies.
- Ranged DPS:
The scenario is big enough for you to kite and position yourself well. Use the whole environment and its Line Of Sight (LoS) objects/buildings.
Make sure to keep yourself and other healers up at all costs. Keep a large enough distance and use LoS to avoid being nuked by range DPS.
Best way to team up
Teaming up in Return of Reckoning is easy. You can ask for a group or advertise one using the Looking For Group channel. Simply type /5 in your chat and advertise your message. You should aim for a 2-2-2, which translates to 2 tanks, 2 damage dealers and 2 healers before queueing. Queueing with a team drastically increases your win rate and thus your rewards.