Soldier's Emblem is Tier 3 Scenario currency. It's possible to gain it in all scenario Tiers. The reason it's called Tier 3 currency is because it is used mainly to buy a Tier 3 Scenario set and weapons.
Soldier's Emblem can be obtained from:
- Drop loots by killing players with Renown Rank from 22 to 31 within any Scenario. There is a % chance, the player will drop emblem, not a guaranteed drop,
- Completing a Scenario while being at Renown Rank from 22 to 31,
- Being first in any of the following category: Killing Blows, Damage, Healing, Protection or Objectives in Scenario while being at Renown Rank from 22 to 31,
- Completing "Win X scenario" quest while being at Career Rank from 16 to 30,
- Vendor for 5 Scout's Emblems,
- Satchel of Soldier's Emblems bought for Officer's Emblem.
Soldier's Emblem is used to purchase:
- Duelist set,
- Soldier's Healing Draught,
- Soldier's Stimulant Potion,
- Officer's Healing Elixir,
- Officer's Phial of Adrenaline,
- Officer's Elixir of Rejuvenation,
- Officer's Alacritious Elixir,
- Tier 3 Scenario Weapons - Cruelty / Sanctity (Rank 24, Renown Rank 24).
- Tier 3 Scenario Weapons - Ferocity / Rigor (Rank 29, Renown Rank 29).
These items are sold by vendors:
For Order - Altdorf - War Quaters - Sergeant Lonrella.
For Destruction - The Inevitable City - Undercroft - Herlad Orelon.