Officer's Medallion is first Tier 4 Open RvR currency. It's possible to gain it in only in Tiers 2, 3 and 4. The reason it's called Tier 4 currency is because it is used mainly to buy first of the Tier 4 Open RvR sets.
Officer's Medallion can be obtained from:
- Drop loots by killing players with Renown Rank from 31 to 40 within any Open RvR lake. There is a % chance, the player will drop medallion, not a guaranteed drop,
- Locking any of the Open RvR zone while being at Renown Rank from 31 to 40,
- Fighting next to Battlefield Objectives or Keeps while being at Renown Rank 31 and above,
- Reward bags , , , , from Tier 2, 3 and 4 zone locks for players at Renown Rank from 31 to 40,
- Vendor for 5 Soldier's Medallions,
- Satchel of Officer's Medallions bought for Conqueror's Medallion,
- Box of Officer's Medallions bought for 5 Conqueror's Medallions.
Officer's Medallion is used to purchase the:
- Annihilator set,
- Officer's Healing Elixir,
- Officer's Phial of Adrenaline,
- Officer's Elixir of Rejuvenation,
- Officer's Alacritious Elixir.
These items are sold by vendors:
For Order - Altdorf - War Quaters - Marshal Mithanniel.
For Destruction - The Inevitable City - Undercroft - Eskir Dreadweaver.